Owner/Director of Nonnie’s Village
- RN, BSN, MBA with over 25 years’ experience in L&D, NICU, Pediatrics, Early Learning, and Special Education
- Oregon Foster Parent for 15 years with a specialty in Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome and medically fragile infants.
- My goal: To redefine and evolve the quality childcare in Oregon, one child, and one center at a time.
It has always been a dream of mine to own a business and be able to help children. My career and education have brought me to this exciting part of my life. My family has been a big and wonderful part of my life, especially my wonderful grandmother (Nonnie). They are the reason Nonnie’s Village is now a reality. “It takes a village”
- Bachelors of Science in Ethnic Studies and General Social Science from the University of Oregon
- Over 2 years of experience working with children in an educational setting
- Bilingual: Spanish and English
I believe that teachers hold a strong influence over the success of a child’s learning and development. My mission is to provide my students with a safe and fun learning environment where they can learn and thrive. I believe individuality is important and that children often learn differently and at their own pace. In order to help each child reach their full potential, I plan to create comprehensive plans based on their individual needs. My educational background has given me insight into the importance of celebrating diversity and culture, especially with young children. My classroom will be one where every child is celebrated and uplifted daily.